A personal injury implies any injury sustained through an accident, whether caused by a car crash, medical malpractice, workplace incident, or sports.
At Allcare Medical & Injury, we are well-versed in treating personal injuries and doing so through natural, effective, and personalized methods.
Personal injuries we successfully treat include:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents are unfortunately common and, at times, unavoidable. Although they can cause severe trauma, even minor injuries sustained in an accident can lead to an ongoing injury if not properly taken care of. The most frequent complaints following a car accident include whiplash and other neck pain sustained during impact, back pain, shoulder, and arm injuries, as well as damage to joints, ligaments, and muscles.
- Sports Injuries – Whether a sports injury is sustained quickly and unexpectedly or prolonged over time, we can assist in the healing process. For example, athletes who swim or do gymnastics are at risk for lower back injuries due to prolonged and repeated hyperextension. Likewise, those who run may have joint issues due to the recurring stress and impact running puts on the body. At the same time, sports such as soccer and football are associated with injuries to the neck, spine, and head, mainly due to forceful impact.
- Workplace Injuries – Workplace injuries can occur due to tripping, slipping, and falling, which may result in neck, back, or spine injuries. Employees can also be struck by or caught in moving machinery or equipment. Finally, overexertion or stress from repetitive motions and even strain caused by sitting at a computer may result in pain and call for treatment.
Our Available Treatments for Personal Injury
When you arrive, our specialists will thoroughly evaluate you and may recommend one or more of the following treatments as a part of your recovery.
- Platelet-rich Plasma Injections – PRP or platelet-rich plasma treatments use the body’s own healing properties to stimulate body renewal and help ease the pain. The procedure involves a doctor drawing a small amount of blood from the patient, which is then run through a centrifuge to concentrate the platelet-rich plasma further. This substance is rich in components essential for growth healing functions. Therefore, when injected directly into the injured or ailing body tissue, it can stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells the body can produce.
- Trigger Point Injections – If your pain is associated with a muscle, trigger point injections may be the appropriate route to alleviate your pain. In this procedure, a doctor will identify painful areas of muscle that contain knots or extreme tightness. These areas may aggravate the nerves and areas surrounding them, causing pain and discomfort. The doctor will then inject a safe, plant-based anti-inflammatory into the area to calm the muscle and bring pain relief.
- Chiropractic Care – Our specialists may also recommend gentle but effective chiropractic adjustments if misaligned vertebrae are the source of the patient’s discomfort following a personal injury. The goal with manual adjustments or manipulations is to improve mobility within the spine and restore proper alignment. In addition, since the spine is your body’s central support structure, a healthy spine can improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, encouraging the body’s natural ability to heal.
If you are suffering from pain as a result of a personal injury, contact our specialists today at (407) 807-6645. We will gladly schedule a free consultation to assist you in finding a safe, non-surgical solution.