Car accidents are a frighteningly common occurrence that oftentimes cannot be avoided. High-speed or head-to-head crashes are obviously perilous, frequently leaving victims with whiplash, back pain, head trauma, broken bones, or at times, even more severe damage. However, injuries can and often do occur in car accidents at any speed—even if outward symptoms like cuts, scrapes, and bruises are not physically noticeable on the victim.
Regardless of the nature and severity of your accident, it is essential to seek out medical attention as soon as possible. Many symptoms and conditions are felt in the subsequent days and weeks of your accident. So although your body has already suffered the damage, your brain may not yet have had sufficient time to communicate that.
Thankfully, the professionals at Allcare Medical & Injury can treat the vast majority of car accident injuries.
Injuries we have successfully treated:
- Neck pain, including whiplash
- Back pain from herniated, slipped, or bulging discs, as well as sciatica
- Injury to the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, wrist, or other joints.
- Damaged or pinched nerves, including neuropathy
- Injury to muscles and ligaments
Treatments We Offer for Car Accident Injuries
Our treatments include manual therapy (such as chiropractic adjustments) and advanced treatments (like platelet-rich plasma injections). These treatments are minimally invasive at most and require little to no downtime following the procedure. Most times, they can even result in sustained relief with only a brief course of treatment. After a careful evaluation, our medical experts will determine what course of action or combination of treatments is best to assist you and your unique condition.
- Platelet-rich Plasma Injections – Our platelet-rich plasma or PRP injections begin by drawing a small amount of blood and putting it into a centrifuge to concentrate what’s known as the plasma. This substance is highly rich in growth factors and proteins, and although it’s mainly known for its clotting properties, the high concentration of platelets is essential for healing and repair. Once injected into the ailing site, it fosters regeneration, calms inflammation, and eases the pain associated with car accidents.
- Chiropractic Care – If needed, our highly trained chiropractors can also provide you with all-natural, non-invasive pain relief from your collision symptoms. Our treatments are gentle but effective manual adjustments that aim to improve the range of motion within the spine, returning it to its natural and proper alignment. The spine is the main structure of support for the entire body, and it is crucial to maintain its form for the overall health and well-being of any individual.
If you are located in Orlando, Lake Mary, Longwood, Winter Park, or any nearby city in Central Florida, contact our medical clinic today at (407) 807-6645 for a complimentary consultation. Our team is highly experienced in treating conditions that result from car accidents and can’t wait to assist you with a personalized pain management plan.